- FRONT LOT (ADDRESS SIDE) PICKUP ONLY, INCLUDING CUL-DE-SACS - NO EXCEPTIONS.
- CORNER LOTS – ONE SIDE OF LOT ONLY – NO EXCEPTIONS.
- BRUSH MUST BE CONSOLIDATED INTO ONE PILE PER PARCEL. MULTIPLE SMALL PILES WILL NOT BE PICKED UP.
Crews will begin picking up brush/garden waste on the dates listed below and make one pass through the Village. Crews will not go back and pick up any brush/garden waste placed curbside after 7:00 am Monday of the dates listed below. Persons who have placed brush/garden waste in the street right-of-way or on public land outside of the scheduled pick up dates are subject to a citation per Village Ordinances.
*DATES AND TIMES SUBJECT TO CHANGE*
(Changes will be posted on the Village’s website www.ploverwi.gov and on the Municipal Building Post Road info sign)
- Place garden waste in a separate pile on the outer edge of the blacktop roadway surface.
- Place the branch/brush pile on the outer edge of the blacktop roadway surface. ONE pile 10’ long, 6’ wide, 4’high per parcel - NO EXCEPTIONS. The purpose of the brush pick up is NOT for lot clearing, excessive tree cutting, or yard enhancement. Brush includes tree limbs, twigs, small trees, etc., not to exceed 4 inches in diameter.
- Place cut ends of small trees, (not to exceed 4 inches in diameter), toward the direction of traffic for your side of the street
- Place the branch/brush/garden waste pile curbside no more than ten days prior to and by 7:00a.m. Monday of the dates listed above.
- Place pile at least 6’ away from signs, mailboxes, utility poles, hydrants, guide wires, sprinkler heads, water shut-off valves/manholes, decorative rock or other objects that may sustain damage.
- Place pile within 6’ of objects, signs, mailboxes, utility poles, hydrants, guide wires, sprinkler heads, water shut-off valves/manholes, decorative rock or other objects that may sustain damage.
- Mix in stones, rocks, metal, other inorganic matter, dirt, sand, sod, or other encumbrances
- Place pile on turfed areas or concrete/blacktop surfaces. If pile is placed in such areas, turf or concrete/asphalt could be damaged during pickup. THE VILLAGE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGE THAT OCCURS TO LANDSCAPING OR AMENITIES WITHIN VILLAGE RIGHT-OF-WAY
CTH “B”/HWY 54E/W (PLOVER ROAD)/POST ROAD (Bus. 51): Branch/brush pile should be placed in the same location recyclables & refuse are placed for pickup.