Liquor & Beer Licenses

The sale of Intoxicating Liquor and Fermented Malt Beverages is regulated by chapter 125 of the Wisconsin Statutes and Chapter 328 of the Plover Municipal Code.

The license year runs from July 1st through June 30th of the following year.



Class A fermented malt (Off premises sales)


Class B fermented malt

Wholesale beer$25

Fermented Malt and Intoxication Liquor Class A combination

Fermented Malt and Intoxication Liquor Class B combination$150
Fermented Malt and Intoxication Liquor Reserve Class B combination$10,000 fee plus $150 year
Publication Fee$33


State law requires that the application be received at least 15 days before it is submitted to the Village Board and that the Village publish a notice of the application in the Village's official newspaper. The application is reviewed by the Finance Committee, which makes its recommendation to the Village Board. State law also requires that the owner(s) (if individual or partnership) or agent (if corporation or limited liability company) complete the responsible beverage server course online.

More Information

For additional information about licensing or to obtain applications, contact the Clerk's office at 715-345-5250.